Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How to speak it out...

Mr. x....please leave me alone...is that possible from you...i beg u so much please leave me alone...i just wanna stay on my new path and way...you have choose your way and i have choose mine...but why on earth you keep on bothering my life...i just want you to get rid from my life...please stop disturbing my life with all the lies and all the sweet talk...i'm so numb with that already...i just want you to get lost from my life...i need to keep on going and not stay at the old borderline like waiting something fall from the sky...please release me from all of this...i want to be happy...i want to stay alive...if you keep on bothering my life how can i move on....yes am selfish girl nowadays...no need to appeal or critics me like you use to do...i am different people...i am new me...i am that strong girl and no more naive girl that you use to know...STOP ALL OF THIS...LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

No comments: