Friday, March 26, 2010

Stress and release

This whole week was an hectic week i guess...after one week of training...so a lot of work to be done...some issues assign to me in version 1.9.2 ...huhu...quite a tough issue for me i guess....well i'm the slow learner in programming...huhu...totally like a little tortoise...yesterday at one point i feel like quitting myself....so stress....i have the logic but couldn't put it in codes...and it should be in plsql...huhu...went for java class suddenly got issue in plsql laks...apa kesinambungan for the class...tp itu ler the system use all the combination of that...terima jer ler...motivate diri...:P

u know what i call Mr.H and told him that i couldn't sleep as my work is not finish yet and the dateline is tomorrow(referring to today)...and i was so stress up at the moment...couldn't sleep as my brain is working like a machine to find the solution of the problem...and Mr. H said...what's the problem...i told him i got debug error...but don't know how to fix it...you know what...Mr.H suddenly ask me..."kat line mana error awk tue...cuba awk kasi tau saya"...i was like...so funny lol...how can he know my codes he don't even have a look at it...and it's not he's area at all...i told him..."awk nie ler...nak tau line mana wat apa...bukan awk leh tolong saya pun.." and the laugh started....wakakakaka...he such a joker i guess...he know how to make me laugh even i was so stress up...hehehe....and i grin a lot after that...so i try to sleep and finally manage to sleep but yet i woke up every 2-3 hours...then finally i woke up at 5am and look at my work again...i prepare to go to work around 6.30 and reach office today around 8am...luckily datuk was there early in the morning and she help me with that...thank you so much datuk...u are the great datuk lol...she's the master in PTS...master of programming...her brain is like a programming machine which can codes anything....cause she really love programming...love ya so much datuk...finally i'm done with my work...yahooo!!!

After finish committing my work...i went to release my brain with having lunch outside the office...eating kfc...."idamanku selalu"....yahooo!!!....and now waiting the time to go to watch movie with ann....and also did some window shopping...is it window shopping???hahahaha...i love it lol...

No comments: