Thursday, August 19, 2010

One day and the count is increasing

Today is the last day for the age of the year...tommorrow i will be turning to another new number...insyaallah...ermm...what have i achieved during the past year...

1) I have manage to wear tudung...(belajar2 jd muslimah)
2) Meet a special man in my life...hahaha...ini aku x sangka sioot...
3) Building a special relationship with that special guy...and i'm engaged with him..:)
4) Planning of my wedding by the end of the year..
5) Career wise...i'm a little bit open to programming now...hahahaha...trying to fall with that...still in the process..
6) Health - not so good at the moment...probably need to find out some way to become healthier..
7) Monetary - able to keep a few buck in ASB...wakakaka...finally...
8) Family - i think my familyhood is getting closer than before...ada hikmah dgn segala yg terjadi..
9) Friends - a lot of support around me...love u all so much...:)

No comments: