Tuesday, January 13, 2009

My hair

It's been so many people asking about my hair today..hahaha...i'm too tense just now with my little car tyre...suddenly explode and give me heart attack...luckily i'm not on high speed...if not i won't be here anymore...so i'm showing my tense and reducing it by coloring my hair with gold color spray..hahah...look quite teribble i guess...hahaha...but i don't care la...what ever people want to say about it...cause i like it...hahaha...it just relaxing my mind and distract of the problem that i'm facing before...hahaha...i'm just enjoying myself...la la la...

2 comments:

Diana Ishak said...

oh, baru aku tau kalau kita ada problem hendaklah kita mengkaler rambut kita.

tengkiu.

The Street Walk of Life said...

hahaha...salah satu cara utk reduce tense tue...kaler ler rambut...hahah...best ooo..cuba ler try...:D