Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Slip Disc

This is the sickness that i have been suffering for the last one month...i'm having terrible back pain until i just could not describe it with words...only the person ever feel it know how it feel...such a big problem for me to perform my daily chores and life....just as miserable as everything...owh...when it involve spine...this is the result....every movement make me in pain...i could just laying down on the bed...

However, now after a few weeks on bed, i have manage to do my daily chores and go on with my daily life as normal as i can...even though there are still some pain here and there. I'm just so bless to Allah cause give me a better health..Alhamdulillah for everything...Only the problem with sleeping is still on...when I was so sick at the moment, i just couldn't sleep well cause my back is in pain while after the pain is gone, the habit of sleeping is still not changing...it is so hard for me to sleep at night...sometimes, i end up playing games or playing word search...until i feel tired then i went to sleep...ermm...need to find some ways to improve on that...

Here are some information on slip disc that i want to share with you all:
http://www.backrack.co.uk/anatomy_index.shtml
http://altmedicine.about.com/od/chronicpain/a/back_pain.htm

No comments: