Thursday, July 30, 2009

Stalker?

Owh...being a stalker laks ker? what to say this is life as not everybody like u...and not everybody hate u...hahaha...just a laugh could be enough. I have a friend who is quite close to me i guess...now the wife is stalking me...hahaha...so afraid i would take her husband off i guess...hello sis bare in your mind if i want your husband, why on earth u get him in your hand...i know him before you know him okay...what an inferior problem...ahhh...stalking la cukup2...i don't mind...and i'm not doing anything wrong...just go and take care of your husband...as not me who go and find him...he is the one who contact and find me...don't blame on me...ahh...i'm just he's friend not more than that...x kuasa aku ngan laki org...byk agi laki2 bujang kat luar sana..."choii...nyah" hahahahah...

No comments: