Monday, January 11, 2010

Love me or hate me?

  I'm thinking of this...you can either love me or hate me? but yet there is situation where you can have both love and hate at the same time....it just a complicated thing to explain...but i'm so unsure am i in this situation or what? 

  Loving and hating someone is just a choice in your hand that you will decide by your own-self without any forcing by anyone...it came from your heart and shown with your reaction...but the deeper you hate someone this is the worst case ever that you will fall in love with it...owh i just couldn't hate anyone...as the factor that i hate will be the factor that i will fall into it...yet this is just another challenging life that i will go through as this is what God give in my heart...this is the feeling that i never imagine it will occur or predict to have...yet it still there...

  So what can i do...just follow the flow i guess...if you are meant for me, you will always be mine...if not then you will never be mine....believe in that will make your heart more relax and not hoping too much for the future..."kalo jodoh x ke mana...ikan di laut asam di darat...bertemu jua di dlm periuk kan"  well...just another motivation for me to stay focus in my life and stay alive without keep on denying my own feeling and denying what is in my heart....no more confusion that can break my happy life...life is too short for all those confusion that can make me unhappy...:P

2 comments:

dzqwr said...

very hard to read. please write in paragraph form

The Street Walk of Life said...

:P sorry...wink wink wink...dah kasi betulkan..:P