Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Iceland

Wow...wee...junior jue....hehehe...at last it's Wednesday...i'll be going to iceland today at 9p.m...
I've done with my packing last night....even the packing is a bit hassle for me as the bag is making problem for me...hahah...so funny la...nevermind i've change to the other bag...hopefully everything is okay now...so excited....la la la...Iceland here i come...first time for me to travel this far and to see the other side of the world....can't explain my excitement...so happy...i will be on the blue sky again and also will enjoy myself in iceland with my officemates...la la la...Iceland...Iceland...Iceland....i did some research on the places that we wil be visiting and the result is awesome....the places is tremendously beautiful...good ambience and everything seem so good...the spa...the blue lagoon...the perlan restaurant...the viking dinner...the golden circle...
The best part too,i'll be extending my stay in copenhagen for 2 days...exploring Copenhagen and enjoying myself there...Hope everything goes well....

But the worries is only concern on the cold weather as the weather forecast stated the temperature is about 4 degree Celsius to -4 degree Celsius...huhh...that's so cold right...hopefully my clothing can bare myself with the weather....la la la...my jacket...my longjohn....my ear muff....my shawl....my snow cap...and everything will help me warm...just don't want to think about it too much....just wanna enjoy the trip as much as i can....okay everybody....pray for my journey k...:)

No comments: