Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Java

I'm so disappointed at the moment...huhh...how can i think in java codes...my head is blank of this programming codes...i just do not know how to proceed or think of what to do next ...someone promise me to teach me....but i don't know when this will happen cause of other busy schedule that person have...so asking question to others would disturb their job...well...i'm torn between all the hurdles...i don't know when they are free and when they are busy....so sometimes i've been thinking...am i suitable for this job or not...should i find other opportunity or should i just proceed with this? i need to learn all by myself...sometimes this would be so stressful....cause i don't know it...i hate this at the moment...huhhh....i should learn this fast...owhhhh...

No comments: