Monday, December 1, 2008

Sleep Problems and Disorder

I think I have my sleeping problems again...before i went to Iceland,the problem have been resolved. But now, after the Iceland trip, I was having a terrible sleeping disorder that effect my life so much...it's almost 1 weeks already that i don't have enough sleep. I can only sleep at around 3am and wake up several time within the sleeping time. I woke up around 6.30am to 7.00am. But i still feel so tired cause i don't have a very well sleeping time as i woke up almost every hour.Huhh...is such a tiring moment for me....need to wake up and go to work. I just make myself strong enough to complete the working time even though sometimes i was very sleepy and tired cause i don't have enough sleep and rest. I'm getting more restless and stress when i have several complicated issues that need to be done with my tired brain and also to think on how to make the screen functioning as requested. Owh..it's such a big problem for me now...should i take sleeping pills for this?

Everything is getting worst as I'm having so much problem with my condition right now....tired and restless. Last friday is the worst night ever as I couldn't sleep at all and what I can do is just crying and crying again to think about my miserable problem that I am facing now. I'm so stress up...so tired...feel sick...and unhealthy...added with several other problem that interfere too at this time, this can make me crazy i guess....at one time i feel like i couldn't cope with it anymore....i feel like dying....Oh God please help me on this... :(

Article that I read about sleep problems and disorder:
http://www.helpguide.org/life/sleep_disorders.htm

2 comments:

mrs ajue said...

Byk sangat pikirkan masalah ni .. takpe, pegi holiday & relax ok

The Street Walk of Life said...

tul2...kena relaxkan mind nie...berserabut dah nie...hehe