Monday, December 1, 2008

She went back home..

She went back home and leave me here....Oh...my best friend's Hawa went back to our home town Ipoh...:( .... Probably she's in her new office today....she's the one who i can trust and know all my good and bad stories...Oh...i really wish she can stay here in KL and be there with me...but she couldn't do that as her family needs her more than i am...We spent our time together last weekend...going round and round the city...i felt so sad with this...need to say goodbye to her....even though she's not that far only in Ipoh...but it's still far enough to go out and go for makan2 and jalan2 i guess...*sigh*...what ever it is...i wish Hawa to success in her career and becoming a successful businesswoman in future....don't forget about me to become your business partner k....take care my beloved buddy....love ya so much....I'm gonna miss u here.... (-_-)

No comments: