Monday, October 6, 2008

Challenge of life...

I have bad experience..
I have bad moment...
I have bad mood...
I have all the bad thing happen...

I feel like crying...
I feel so lonely...
I felt so empty...
I feel like dying...

What a terrible moment in life..
What a worst situation to be remember...
No smile and laughter left behind...
Just tears and sadness ever there for me...

That's make me wonders..
Should i make my life that misery..
Should i stay in sadness mode all the time...
Crying every night before i sleep...

Everything happen in life with a reason..
The bad thing make you stronger...
Make your thinking matured...
Make your life full of adventure...

What a bored life if everything is monotonous..
Nothing challenging happen to your life...
Nothing ever dare you for new thinking...
Nothing special that can make you remember all the time...

So i need to feel free of this...
Should bless my life so much...
Cause i have fluctuation moment in life...
That make my brain and my heart utilizing it to the max...

Hoping for all the sweetness for me...
Hoping for happiness again...
Hoping for my true smile and laughter again...
So that i can reveal the truth of me..

No more smile outside...
But sadness in side...
No more laughter shown...
But crying deep through it...

No comments: