Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm scared and worried...

I'm scared and worried at the moment..you know what...after i went back home around 6.15 pm, i went to buy some fuel from Petronas nearby...huhh...i was just went to the cashier and on the way back from the cashier place to my car, one man give me a smile and block my way back to my car...he started talking to me...he was like harassing me for hours....huhh...OMG i just do not know how to run away from that situation...he wanted to get in the car....luckily there's pam attendant there and help me on that...i still cannot run away..when he just standing near the car...lastly, i couldn't do anything much and just give my business card to him...i am quite stupid in this...that's the only way i can get lost from that situation..huhh...firstly i feel like it is funny that this strange man is so brave to talk and ask me about something...but when he keep on pushing me with irrelevant statement and questions, this make me scared....OMG....now i need a hug....i'm so scared...waaaaaa.....how should i go to work tommorrow...waaaaaa....huhh... :(

No comments: