Monday, October 13, 2008

Chili's Grill and Bar

Crispy Chicken Tacos




My looks when my drink is too sweet...


My brother's family...i love them so much...

Me and my sweet sister in law...



Yesterday i had a big meal from Chilli's...the Crispy Chicken Tacos...hahaha..the meal is too big for me...almost two hours i've tried to finish the meal and at last i give up for the rice on it...heheh...my stomach is getting smaller i guess...cannot eat a lot already....heheh...look at the picture of me and my family in chili's and the meal that we ate...

3 comments:

mrs ajue said...

Ermm chili's.. sedapnya :)

The Street Walk of Life said...

yeah sedap sgt...jom nanti kita pi mkn...tp kena kongsi mkn...kalo x penat la...x abis2 kunyah rasanya...ajue miss u la...miss u all...gelak2...:)

mrs ajue said...

okeh.. set nanti kita pegi mkn chilis ok! ckp pd hapis.. nanti dia jeles hehe.. we miss u too laa.. lagi2 sekarang ni musim kerepek & biskut raya di opis :D