Thursday, September 25, 2008

Enligten the day...

If i could be like Albert Einstein...
If i could be like Alexander Graham Bell...
They are a great inventor..
They are the brilliant person...

They are making our life easier...
They have the guts and the strength to make it happen...
They have the great mind and thought...
They have the ability to make it happen...

They believe in what they are doing...
They believe in their success...
They never give up..
They go all out..

I should have that guts and strength too...
I should have that believe too..
I should allow the light to enlighten me...
I should try my best and make it happen...

I know i can do this..
I know i have that brain to utilize it..
I just need to have that fundamental right..
I need to have that time to polish it up...

I hope I'll be that positive girl...
I hope i will never drown..
I hope everything goes well..
I should love what ever i do...

May God bless on me..
May everything success for me..
May I let the negative spirit gone..
May I go all out...

3 comments:

syed shah rizal said...

another great poem...congratz...hahah the thing if i am Albert Einstein i would never think of create E=MC2 formula that made a benchmark for create war head...but when we think about the consequences actually we are lucky that this think happen .think about..if Albert Einstein do not create this formula US can't create atom bomb , then they will not blast Nagasaki and Hiroshima japan attack pearl harbor then japan will not surrender and finally , maybe we still in japan conquered.even so,we are grateful that we live in peace and harmony all that came from a simple formula..sorry for the History briefing hahah..anyway keep up making a good poem ..

The Street Walk of Life said...

wow...u really keep track of my blog yeah...feel so honor of it...thank you for the compliment.. :)

syed shah rizal said...

yup ..no problem at all..haha...thanks for the reply...hoping to hear u come out with another poem again..chiao