Tuesday, September 16, 2008

what a bored day...

oh...I feel damn bored...if it continue like this, i don't think i can stay here long...so bored at the moment...oh...what should i do..no task to complete...i need to be creative to complete the day...aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...please help me...anyboody have extra work for me to do...let me perform it...

how should i describe myself now...i feel like lost in a strange island where i'm all alone and nothing to do...huhh....I also feel like my brain will have dead brain if this continue....i think i should study java now....but i need to have the study mood in order for me to capture this programming language...uhhh...go to work with no work also can make you stress too...cause now i need to think what activity should i do in order to fulfill my day...

yooooo....i think i should make a poem or creating songs at the moment...so that i won't feel that bored and feel like dying waiting to complete the 8 hours working time today...or anybody have suggestion for me??what should i do?? a lot of question marks in my head right now....?????

(-_-) sob...sob...sob...waaaaa......

No comments: