Friday, September 26, 2008

Hari Raya Aidilfitri...

Another 4 days we will be celebrating Hari Raya Aidilfitri...feel like singing raya song at the moment. I haven't done my raya shopping yet...waa...no baju raya yet...maybe should buy at least one today or tommorrow...Celebrating raya without my beloved father for the second year...it wouldn't be the same ever...the memories with my father(abah)celebrating raya from the previous year is still fresh in my mind...that's the most sadness part ever that i need to go each raya after abah pass away...i'm also quite sad cause my brother and my sister wouldn't be around celebrating Hari raya with us...it would be only...me..my little brother and my second brother at home..only the 4 of us at home...I'll try my best to make everybody happy by visiting my relatives and friends around...

Hope i can just enjoy my raya well...
"Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri : Maaf Zahir & Batin" to all my friends and all muslim around the world...

No comments: