Friday, September 12, 2008

Friends and Family...











I love Ramadhan month so much...i can spent time together with friends and family during sahur or break fast. What a wonderful moment of it...spending time with the one that we love and appreciate people around us. I really love the time when we can enjoy the food together with all the joy and laugh. During this time, i can meet all my friends from childhood, university friends, ex-officemate and also officemate. Wow...it is awesome right...we can chit chat and gossip during that time too (leh kurang pahala pose aku) ...hehehe...erm..what ever it is...this Ramadhan month is such a bless month which give you lots of blessing from Allah and also can strengthen the relationship among family and friends too. I love it so much....Here are some pictures taking from my break fast activity with friends and family. Enjoy it...love you all... :)

1 comment:

mrs ajue said...

Eh mana gambar kita berdua :P