Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Me and shoes...





So happy at the moment...today I went to "NOSE" warehouse sale at Subang Jaya...wandering of shoes all days...shoes...shoes...and shoes...hehe...girls are always like that right...obsess of shoes. I'm one of that shoes freak i guess...hahah...I went there and bought 4 pairs of shoes. I bought one pink, stripe, yellow and white color shoes. So happy that i manage to find those shoes from all the bundle of shoes on the rack. Some look so terrible, lucky i get the brand new and nice one. But need to put some effort to find out from dozen of shoes in the rack..huh...some more, the place is so stuffy and small...I was sweating while choosing those shoes.However cause I am that shoes freak still can bare with it....hehehe....thank so much to Nahla my officemate who bring me there...i would be lost if i went there alone....hehehe...well u all know me...i'm always fail with road and direction...just know how to go to work and went back home...and i also know how to go to klcc too cause it near my home....hahahah...a big laugh from me...Later i'll upload those 4 pairs of shoes picture that i've bought.

2 comments:

mrs ajue said...

Best nya! Nak juga shopping kasut.. :(

The Street Walk of Life said...

tengok gambo tue ajue..kasut2 yg saya beli..:)