Monday, September 22, 2008

Wind and Leaves...

When the wind whisper to the tree..
I can see the tree following the flow of the wind...
What a wonderful thing...
The leaves is dancing happily around...

What a relief moment...
Make me realize what a wonderful world it is...
The wind is making the leaves swing all over...
While they enjoying the moment together..

So special..
So unique...
Enjoying the moment of your life...
Spending time with someone that you love...

I've been wondering...
Should i open my heart again...
For someone new...
Someone who can make me happy like the wind and the leaves...

(^_-) eyza

3 comments:

syed shah rizal said...

nice poem ...so poetic...it's come from your heart flow to your soul..keep it up ...you can make a book out of it...

The Street Walk of Life said...

thank you syed...i really love poem...it give me satisfaction when writing it...yeah it comes from my heart through the words... :)

syed shah rizal said...

yeah ..as long as you appreciated what is poem all about..thing you do ..thing you said and thing you have experience it is a best part ingredient of poem..