Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My best friend and dream...

I've been thinking of my best friend along the way to office today...how is he? it's been so long i've never contact him...suddenly i miss him so much now...i hope he recover well from he's injury...hopefully i'll be able to see him during this Hari Raya and hang out with him...a lot of stories i want to tell him...hopefully he will bare with me listening to my stories and my talking...and i also hope my 10 years friendship with him will last long even we have own partner later...

I want to tell him that i have a great dream yesterday....i dream of someone cycling with me in a wonderful place together happily...huh...even i was so sick yesterday, i still can have that beautiful dream...feel like laughing at the moment...hehe...but it's just a dream...the world of fantasy...but nobody know it maybe a reality one day...hahaha...another big laugh from me...ermm...i think i need to do my work now...work with happy mood i guess cause have that wonderful dream...

No comments: